Effective 24th February 2022
CRACK IB, a Partnership Firm, having its registered office at O-11,12 Bhavik Complex, Ghod dod Road, Surat 395001 (herein referred to as “CRACK IB”, “we”, “us”, or ” our”) provides online courses and conducts online classes, live demo, doubt clearing sessions for the students seeking to enroll for such courses (the ” Services”), which Services are accessible at www.crackib.com and any other websites through which CRACK IB makes the Services available (collectively, the “Site “) and as applications for mobile, tablet and other smart devices and application program interfaces (collectively, the “Applications”).
In order to endow you with our uninterrupted use of services, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you. To enhance better protection of your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
b. “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
c. “Website” shall mean and refer to crackib.com
d. “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
e. “Third Parties” refer to any Website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website.
We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, phone number or other contact information.
In order to purchase any product from this Website, you are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- User name
- Mobile number
- Banking details
- Class, subject and syllabus details
- E-mail address
The information collected from you by the Company may constitute ‘Personal Information’ or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this Website immediately.
Information we collect
Our Platform’s online requisition form requires users to give us contact information (like your name, address, telephone number and email address), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code). As a member, you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username or alias that represents your identity on our Website. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Site.
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Site. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To communicate necessary account and product/service related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the Site. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure Site of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Site, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
How information is collected
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users.
- The Website also has enabled the Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about users on our Website, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
External links on website and application
The Website and Application may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any Websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Websites or resources.
Our use of your information
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
The Company makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
Control of your password
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party.
How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. CRACK IB and irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts to settle any dispute which may arise under, or in connection with this Agreement or the legal relationships established by this Agreement. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of such arbitration shall be Surat, Gujarat, India. The award shall be final and binding on the parties to the dispute.